Affordable Motorsports Warranty Information
Affordable Motorsports warrants all new vehicles sold to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the following exclusions and limitations. New vehicles sold by Affordable Motorsports to original retail consumers are covered by this policy for a period of 6 months for parts –Labour not included ($49.99 an hour) from the date of delivery. We do not accept returns on any machines.
Items and conditions that are specifically excluded from this warranty program are:
1. Damage caused by accidents, misuse, negligence, improper vehicle operation.
2. Any modification or alteration to any standard specifications or equipment.
3. Any repairs made by an unauthorized dealer or service firm,
4. Damage caused by failure to perform required maintenance throughout first 20 hours. (Break In Period)
5. Damage which occurs as a result of improper storage.
6. Damage caused by the use of improper fuel or lubricants, and/or failure to use proper oil/gas mixture on two stroke models.
The following normal wear parts are excluded from warranty coverage:
1. Rubber parts 8. Tires
2. Belts 9. Brake linings
3. Bushings 10. Brake parts
4. Cables 11. Filters
5. Spark plugs 12. Bulbs
6. Batteries 13. Sprockets
7. External springs 14. Seat and hand grips.